We make your outdoor space safe and beautiful
Locally owned and operated, we are an enthusiastic team made up of skilled, hardworking professionals
What We Do
Technical Tree Pruning and Removal – We are able to safely prune and remove trees in tricky spots, that heavy equipment cannot reach.
Stump Grinding – we are able to safely and completely remove nasty stumps that are in the way of your landscaping plans!
Prompt Storm Damage Assessment and Response – We work with your insurance company or can set up a payment plan. When you need us, we will be there.
Bee EZ Tree service by the Numbers
new positions created in 2020
cubic yards of wood mulch diverted from the city landfill to be used by farmers and gardeners
combined years of experience in arboriculture
Why You’ll Love Us
We work with homeowners to create beautiful outdoor spaces over time
- We love trees!
- Highly trained, experienced crew
- Committed to Safe Work Procedures and Equipment (PPE/PPA)
- Prompt Estimates
- Our Clean Up will wow you!
“Absolutely the best”
Follow our adventures…
- Urban Trees and their Unique ChallengesUrban trees face unique challenges compared to trees in the wild. Traffic, root compaction, road salt, and the effects of temperature variations influenced by concrete and asphalt are just the start, but the number one problem I see is rightContinue reading “Urban Trees and their Unique Challenges”
- Before the StormOne of the things we hear a lot is that a tree has become too big. Often sad, because if we had been here sooner, there are pruning strategies that we could have employed. Having said that, this front yardContinue reading “Before the Storm”
- Topping is evilWe recently had a storm event that resulted in a lot of damaged trees throughout Brandon and the Westman area. With few exceptions, the reason that these trees failed was because they had been previously topped. I am not talking pineapple on pizza (which is delicious) or sprinkles on ice cream (literally the worst) Read on to find out what topping is, why people have done it in the past, and what you can do differently to take care of your trees.